This website may collect the following information via its contact form features (use of these features is optional):
- Your name
- Your contact information
- Your company name
- Other information related to your inquiry that you provide
Additionally, we gather and use information to better understand how you use this website and to present timely and relevant information to you. We may collect the following information:
- Your website usage data.
- Your user data such as your IP address and details of your browser and device.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed in accordance with US laws and regulations, and the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us to understand what you are looking for from Systech and to improve our products and services. Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve our products and services
- To contact you in response to a specific inquiry
- To customize the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- To contact you via email or telephone for market research purposes
Our service partners
We may use the following third-party service providers named below to process and store your data:
Edit Profile or Unsubscribe
You may update your profile settings or to unsubscribe at any time by:
- Select the "update profile" or "unsubscribe" link on any marketing email sent by Systech.
- Submit information on signup form on Systech website.
- Send email request to email@example.com.
This site may contain links to other sites outside our control. Systech is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.