SysLINK Core Apps Version 01A.22
Release notes - 01A.20 to 01A.22
|3378||AR||SL-600 and SL-1500 models with a single ethernet connector may allow partitioning of the ethernet interface into LAN and WAN when they should not.|
|3370||Cellular||Enhance the module recovery mechanism in case the module becomes unresponsive.|
|3371||Cellular||Add a Cell Manager Alert type for reboots due to failure to communicate with the module.|
|3377||Cellular||Enable inbound traffic on LE-866 module|
|3380||Cellular||Signal strength and cell info reporting improvements for Telit LTE modules|
|3379||Licensing||Add support for feature licenses.|
Core Apps Code Images
To install the packages listed below, first right click and save the link to your PC. Then login to the SysLINK and click the Flash Management link on the left menu. Use the Choose File button to select the package saved previously, then the Update Flash button to install the package. You wll get a confirmation message after each package is installed. For more details on logging into the SysLINK, see the Quickstart Guide.
- Core Apps - SL2000 group For SL-05, SL-08, SL-1, SL-2 (960K) SOUP ID: 10000001
- Core Apps - SL4000 group For SL-15, SL-3 and SL-4 (960K) SOUP ID: 10000001
SysSCRIPT Code Images
To upgrade a unit to include SysSCRIPT Lite:
- First, install the new core apps above and reboot.
- Download the SysSCRIPT packages listed below to your PC.
- Install the packages on your SysLINK in the order shown, and reboot.
- Finally, login to your SysLINK and use the SysMAP Settings link to enable SysSCRIPT and save.
- Please contact us at sysscript.net with the serial numbers of your SysLINK units, so we can provision our servers.
- See the Quickstart Guide for more information.
- Libphidget (288K) SOUP ID: 1000001C
- Tzdata (40K) SOUP ID: 1000002C
- NodeJS (6.7M) SOUP ID: 10000021
- SysMAP 2.1 (1.4M) SOUP ID: 10000022